Source: Emma Duran
ANTONIO RATING: 4 OUT OF 5 STARS
Simple and yet so flavourable. You can double or triple the rub recipe and store it in a well-sealed container for a month or two.
1/2 c. red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. ground cumin
2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Place the steak in a glass container/pan.
2. Pour the vinegar over the steak.
3. Sprinkle liberally with the rub.
4. Turn the steak, sprinkle with more rub.
5. Allow to marinate as least 20 minutes before cooking, or leave marindating for several hours, even better!